Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad invited online applications for the post of School Assistant and Language Pandit in School Education Department. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 November 2017.
Notification No. – 52/2017 and 54/2017
- Starting Date of Submitting Online Applications – 30 October 2017
- Last Date of Submitting Online Application – 30 November 2017
- Objective Type Exam Date – 2nd Week of February 2018
TSPSC Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 2982 Posts
- School Assistant – All media (Excluding Urdu medium) – 1745 Posts
- School Assistant – Urdu medium – 196 Posts
- Language Pandit – All media (Excluding Urdu medium) – 985 Posts
- Language Pandit – Urdu medium – 26 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Teacher Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- School Assistant (Mathematics/ Physical Science/ Biological Science/ Social Studies/English/Telugu/Urdu/Kannada/Tamil) – Candidates should be Graduate / Post Graduate in concerned subject from a University with 50% marks in either Graduation or Post Graduation (45% in case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates, and Pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course OR Must possess a 4-year B.A.B.Ed. / B.Sc.B.Ed. Integrated degree, with at least 50% marks in concerned subject and Pass in Paper II of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET).
- Language Pandit (Telugu/Hindi/Urdu/ Marathi) – Candidates should be Graduate with Telugu/Hindi/Urdu/ Marathi as one of the Optional / Graduation in Literature in concerned / Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language (BOL) in (Telugu/Hindi/Urdu/ Marathi) / Post Graduation Degree in Telugu/Hindi/Urdu/ Marathi from a University recognised by UGC with 50% (45% in case of SC / ST / BC / Differently abled candidates) and Pass in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course OR Must possess 4-year B.A.B.Ed / B.Sc.B.Ed. Integrated degree with at least 50% marks with Telugu/Hindi/Urdu/ Marathi as a Methodology and Pass in Paper II of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test (TSTET) / Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) / Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) with Mathematics and Science or ii. Social Studies as Optional.
18 to 44 Years
Selection Procedure for Teacher Post
Selection of candidates shall be on the basis of combined marks secured in the Written Examination to be conducted by the TSPSC (80%) and TET (20%) for all categories of posts.
How to Apply for TSPSC Teacher Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply Online to the post in the prescribed format through the official website https://www.tspsc.gov.in/
on or before 30 November 2017.
Application Fees for Teacher Posts
Rs. 200/- should be paid online through SBI ePay. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 80/- towards Examination Fee. BC, SC & ST of Telangana State, PH & Ex-service men and Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years of Telangana State are exempted from payment of Examination fee