GPSC Police Inspector Results 2017 @gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat Public Service Commission has come up with a recruitment notification. Through the notification of GPSC recruitment for the post of Police Inspector, Gujarat Recruitment Board will fill a total of 115 vacancies. The online application submission process took place from 17th July to 8th August. Also, all the candidates who have applied for the post of Police Inspector are eagerly waiting to get an employment. So, all the candidates have appeared for the written exam conducted by Gujarat Public service Commission. Also, the GPSC Police inspector exam took place on 15th October.
→OJAS Gujarat PI Written Exam Results :
This article particularly highlights the results link of Gujarat Police Inspector vacancies written exam. A large number of applicants have attended for the Police Inspector Exam in the state of Gujarat
.The GPSC Police Inspector written exam is held on a single date which is on 15th Oct 2017.But on that one day it is conducted in various shifts and timings to give exam chance for all the registration completed candidates.If it is conducted on shifts on one day time will be saved,so with the opinion it is conducted on shifts. GPSC will release the GPSC Police Inspector Score Card of all individuals as per their roll number in the exam.So all the sifts candidates can check their results at the same time .
→OJAS Gujarat PI Result 2017
- Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Organization Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- Name Of The Posts: Police Inspector.
- Number of Posts: 115.
- Location: Gujarat.
- Exam Date: 15th October.
- Results: Click Here
→Steps to check GPSC Police Inspector Results 2017
- Firstly, go to the official website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
- You will see a home page on the screen.
- Then, go to results.
- Click on the link Police Inspector Results 2017.
- A pdf file opens on the screen which includes the selected candidate’s list.
- Download the pdf file.
- Finally, check for your roll number in the list.
- If the number is present in the list, then the candidate is qualified.