Nam Ane Atak Badalava Ange Nu Gejet Form Download.


Nam Ane Atak Badalava Ange Nu Gejet Form Download.How to Apply Gazette for Name change after Marriage, Surname change after marriage , Add Spouse / Husband Name & Surname.Just as you are officially Married and / Or Holding a Marriage certificate with completely a new name or change in your Last Name or surname will not officially allow you to make change in all the legal Documents.The legal & easier way to officially change your name / Surname is Official Gazette Notification reflecting the publication to change his legal name & Newspaper Publication.The Gazette Notification acts as a Certificate for Name Change after marriage. And the newspaper cut outs are the proof of announcement.Documents required for Surname or Name Change in gazette after marriage◘ Duly Filled application form with reason◘ ID Proof : ( Pan Card or Voters Id or Passport or Aadhar card )◘ Address Proof : ( Ration card or Electricity Bill )◘ Passport sized 1 PhotoAll xerox copy need to be submitted & if you have marriage certificate provide it – its not compulsoryFollowing are the list of some of most important documents in which you need to change your name or surname after Marriage –Name / Surname Change in PAN CARD / Voting or Election ID Card / Driving License / AadharcardAfter getting your Government Gazette Copy of name / surname you can apply for Name change in PAN CARD / Voting or Election ID Card / Driving License / Aadhar card easy and get it done with out issue.Name / Surname Change in existing Bank AccountsAfter Applying for a name change in your existing account & submitting Government gazette copy your job will be easily doneName / Surname Change in Passport / Visa DocumentsThe Most vital & important with th ehelp of government gazette one can change in name / Surname or add spouse name in Passport – But for passport one has to submit the original newspaper ads cut outs as well.Name / Surname change in financial documents like Investments, mutual funds & Insurance DocumentsNeed to Give a written application for Name change along with the Government gazette copy for all Financial document like investments, insurance which you took on maiden nameName / Surname change in Property / Nominee etcGazette copy will also help you to change you name after marriage in all legal Property documentsAfter getting your government gazette copy go through the link to apply for Pan card / Voters / Election Id / Aadhar Card etc.Important LinkClick Here Download it


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here