Income Tax 2018-19 F.Y.
maate automatic calculation form.
Income Tex Automatically Calculation Excel Form Download and Changes Details
1. No Change in Income Tax Slabs
2. 1% additional health cess taking total cess on income tax to 4% (2% education cess & 1% higher education cess continues). This will marginally increase income tax for every tax payer.
3. Standard Deduction of Rs 40,000 to Salaried and Pensioners. However transport allowance (Rs 19,200 per annum) and medical reimbursement of Rs 15,000 has been abolished. So the net benefit for salaried would be Rs 5,800 only bringing marginal relief. However Pensioners would gain as they did not have transport & medical allowance.
4. 10% Long Term Capital Gains Tax on Equity and Equity based Mutual Funds introduced.
5. Medical Insurance premium exemption for senior citizen increased from Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000 u/s 80D
6. Medical expenses will see increased tax benefits for senior citizens. 100,000 on critical illness u/s 80DDB
7. Rs 50,000 exemption for interest income from Bank or Post Office Fixed/Recurring Deposits for Senior Citizens