Latest 482 Posts CCI Recruitment: Cotton Corporation of India Limited has delivered the enlistment warning for the post of Apprentice on centralcoalfields.in. tenth/twelfth passed competitors can apply for CCI Apprentice Bharati from 01 February 2021 on apprenticeshipindia.org. The last date of utilization is 21 February 2021.
[Job] 482 Posts CCI Recruitment 2021: Apply online Apprentice Vacancies.
|Post Name||482 Posts CCI Recruitment|
|Category||Job & Education|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Total Vacancy||482 Posts|
Cotton Corporation of India (CCI) Limited has delivered the enlistment warning for the post of Apprentice on centralcoalfields.in. Apply apprenticeshipindia.org before 21 February 2021.
A total of 482 vacancies are available for various Apprentice Trades such as Mechanic (Earthmoving Machinery), Welder (Gas & Electric), Wireman , Switch Board Attendant, Surveyor, Pump Operator Cum Mechanic, Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology), Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology), Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology), Multi Media & Webpage Designer, IT & Electronic System Maintenance, Shot Firer/BIaster Mine and Mechanic Motor Vehicle.
Important Date :
- Last Date of Online Application – 21 February 2021
CCI Vacancy Details :
- Mechanic (Earthmoving Machinery) – 42
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 42
- Wireman – 42
- Switch Board Attendant – 42
- Surveyor – 42
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic – 42
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology) – 42
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology) – 42
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Cardiology) – 42
- Multi Media & Webpage Designer- 10
- IT & Electronic System Maintenance – 10
- Shot Firer/BIaster Mine – 42
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 42
- Rs. 6000/- per month
Eligibility Criteria for CCI Apprentice Posts :
- 10th passed candidates and preference to be given to 12th passed with PCM Specialization
How to Apply for CCI Apprentice Recruitment 2021 ?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the posts through Apprenticeship Portal – apprenticeshipindia.org on or before 21 February 2021.