- As of March 31, Article 144 of the State is applicable
- People will be able to get out for life-necessities only
- Only 2 people can sit in the towwheeler and forewheeler
- Medical store, petrol pump, newspaper will continue …
- If someone violates the notification, the offense will be registered as per section 188
Gujarat Lockdown Press Not has been announced across the state from midnight today. Then the lockdown has been announced till April next. Article 144 has been imposed all over Gujarat. People will only be able to go out to buy necessities for life. If anyone goes out of the house without a reason, the police will stop him and take legal action against him. Apart from this, a private vehicle cannot be taken out without the need and emergency. If a person violates the notification, a crime will be registered against him according to section 188. Currently, 62 offenses have been registered for breach of this notification.
Essential service will continue
The lockdown has been announced since midnight today. All shops, offices, workshops will be closed. Apart from this, it has been announced that municipal corporation, municipal corporation, medical, vegetable and hygiene services will continue. Police will not stop a person from going for life-necessities.