Latest News :- Ayushman Bharat Yojana Register Online 2021. (PM-JAY), is a flagship scheme of Government of India to provide cashless secondary and tertiary care treatment from the empanelled public and private hospitals providing coverage to more than 10 crore poor and vulnerable beneficiary families.
[Latest] Ayushman Bharat Yojana Register Online 2020.
|Post Name||Ayushman Bharat Yojana|
|Post Updated||April 14, 2021|
|Bond Prize||5 Lakh|
The programme is a Union Government scheme and part of the Indian government’s National Health Policy. It was launched in September 2018 by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. That ministry later established the National Health Authority as an organization to administer the program.
→Wekipedia :: Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
India Prime Minister’s People’s Health Scheme) is a scheme of the Government of India to provide free access to healthcare for 40% of people in the country. People using the program access their own primary care services from a family doctor. When anyone needs additional care, then AB PM-JAY provides free secondary health care for those needing specialist treatment and tertiary health care for those requiring hospitalization
|Check Your Name||Click Here|
→Download Ayushman Bharat Yojana Apps
Hello friends, various schemes have been launched by the Government of India for the purpose of improving the health of the people and providing various facilities. As part of which we are going to discuss about Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana in this post. You will also be able to check whether or not you can also download the Ayushyaman Bharat Yojana released by the government. First of all, when you read this post, there will be a link in which check your name will be written. This information will be found.
Features of PM-JAY include the following
- providing health coverage for 10 crores households or 50 crores Indians.
- It provides a cover of 5 lakh per family per year for medical treatment in empanelled hospitals, both public and private.
- offering cashless payment and paperless recordkeeping through the hospital or doctor’s office.
- Using criteria from the Socio Economic and Caste Census 2011 to determine eligibility for benefits.
- There is no restriction on family size, age or gender.
- All previous medical conditions are covered under the scheme.
- It covers 3 days of hospitalisation and 15 days of post hospitalisation, including diagnostic care and expenses on medicines.
- The scheme is portable and a beneficiary can avail medical treatment at any PM-JAY empanelled hospital
- outside their state and anywhere in the country.
- providing access to free COVID-19 testing
|Download Ayushman Bharat Yojana Apps||Click Here|
National Health Authority (NHA) is the apex body responsible for the implementation of Ayushman Bharat PM-JAY.
We are pleased to announce the launch of official mobile application for citizens to:
• Get easy access to information about PMJAY
• Check eligibility
• Search empanelled hospitals