Indian Army Recruitment 2021 | Ahmedabad Army Recruitment Rally 2021 | Ahmedabad Army Bharti Melo | Ahmedabad Army Bharti Melo 2021 | Ahmedabad army Bharti | Ahmedabad Army Bharti 2021 | Ahmedabad Army Recruitment 2021 | Ahmedabad Army Recruitment | Ahmedabad Army Recruitment Rally | Godhara Army Rally Registration | Indian Army Open Bharti Melo Godhra 2021 | Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021 | અમદાવાદ આર્મી ભરતી મેળો | અમદાવાદ આર્મી ભરતી | અમદાવાદ આર્મી ભરતી 2021 | ગોધરા આર્મી ભરતી મેળો | ગોધરા આર્મી ભરતી મેળો 2021 | Army Bharati Melo 2021 | Army Bharti 2021 Ahmedabad | Army Bharti 2021 Date | Army Bharti 2021 Godhara | Gujarat Army Bharti Rally 2021-22 | Indian Army Recruitment 2021-22 | ARMY Recruitment Rally (for MEN) at GODHRA, PANCHMAHAL | Indian Army Rally Notification 2020-2021 | Indian Army Bharti 2021 Gujarat | Army Bharti 2021 Ahmedabad | Indian Army Bharti Gujarat Date | Indian Army Bharti Gujarat Date Ahmedabad | Gujarat Army Bharti 2021 | ARO Ahmedabad Army Recruitment Rally 2021
[Job] Indian Army Open Bharti Melo Godhra 2021
|Post Name||Indian Army Open Bharti Melo|
• Soldier General Duty
• Soldier Technical
• Soldier Technical (Aviation & Ammunition Examiner)
• Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant
• Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary
• Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical/ Inventory Management
• Soldier Tradesman 10th Pass
• Soldier Tradesman 8th Pass
Soldier General Duty
- Class 10th pass with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. For boards following grading system of ‘D’ grade (33%-40%) in individual subjects or equivalent of grade which contains 33% and overall aggregate in C2 grade or equivalent corresponding to 45% in aggregate.
- Class 10th simple pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
- Class 8th simple pass.
- No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
Soldier Technical (Aviation / Ammunition Examiner)
- 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject
- Soldier Nursing Assistant / Nursing Assistant Veterinary
10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject. OR
10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% in each subject.
Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical / Inventory Management
10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce & Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/Account/Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Age Limit, How to Apply & Other Details: Please Read Official Advertisement.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website. (More Details: Please Read Official Advertisement)
Selection Process Indian Army Bharti Gujarat 2021
- Physical Fitness Test for Ahemedabad Army Bharti 2021
- Physical measurement will be carried out as per the Physical standards listed at Para 1 (c).
- Medical Test for Ahemedabad Army Bharti 2021
- As per laid down medical standards at the Rally site.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates to report to designated Military Hospital within 5 days from referral and review medical exam to be completed by Military Hospital within 14 days as per policy and report back to ARO for issue of Admit Cards for Common Entrance Exam in case declared FIT.
- Written Exam for Ahemedabad Army Bharti 2021
- Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.
- Admit card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
- Admit Cards for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after getting medically fit by concerned specialist/ specialist at MH/CH/BH.
How To Apply Ahmedabad Army Recruitment Rally 2021 / Godhara Army Rally Registration
- First visit at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Enter the captcha code.
- In the homepage, you will see JCO/OR Login Apply option and click on it.
- Then a new page of login and registration will open.
- your username and password and click on login.
- New user or candidates need to register first and then login in their army profile.
- Once you login then clicks on apply online.
- Fill all details and upload your photo and signature.
- Then in the last click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
Indian Army Rally 2021 Venue
- Kanelav Sports Complex, Godhra, Panchmahal
- The date and venue are tentative and might be changed
Rally Time Required Document for Ahmedabad Army Bharti 2021
Admit Card : Printed on Laser Printer on good quality paper (Do not shrink the size)
Photograph : Twenty (20) copies of unattested Passport size colour photographs developed on good quality photographic paper in white background not more than three months old. Computerised/photocopied/shopped photographs will NOT be accepted. Photographs must be with proper hair cut and clean shave (except Sikh Candidates).
Education Certificates :
Education Certificate with marks sheet of all educational qualifications achieved by candidate i.e Matric/Intermediate etc from recognized School/College/Board/University.
Provisional/online education certificate should be certified ink signed by the head of the educational institution of concerned Board/University.
Candidates with matric certificate from Open School should bring School Leaving Certificate countersigned by BEO/DEO.
Domicile Certificate : Domicile Certificate with photograph issued by Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
Caste Certificate : Caste Certificate affixed with photograph of the candidate issued by the Tehsildar/District Magistrate.
Religion Certificate : Religion Certificate to be issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM (if religion as “SIKH/ HINDU/ MUSLIM/ CHRISTIAN” is not mentioned in caste certificate).
School Character Certificate : School Character Certificate issued by the School/College Principal/Headmaster where the candidates last studied.
Character Certificate : Character Certificate with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
Unmarried Certificate : Unmarried Certificate for candidates less than 21 years of age with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within last six months.
Relationship Certificate : SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW Candidates are required to produce the following documents.
Relationship certificate issued from respective Record Office only duly signed by Record Officer with Personal Number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed. Relationship certificate should bear water marks of the concern Records.
A declaration to the effect as mentioned in Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp paper prepared by the ESM duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. Format of affidavit is attached as per Appendix ‘B’.
Original Discharge Book of Ex-Servicemen also to be produced. Name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
NCC Certificate : NCC A/B/C Certificate and Republic Day Parade certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Provisional NCC A/B/C pass certificates will only be accepted if authenticated by concerned NCC Group Commanders. No bonus marks are to be allotted unless the certificate (Relationship/Sports/NCC) have been verified. An undertaking to the effect will be obtain from the candidate. Provisional certificates are accepted only during the notified rally duration neither earlier nor late.
- Sports Certificate :
Sportsmen who have represented India at international level and State at National level within the last two years (for list of sports under which relaxation in physical standards is admissible, attention is invited to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in website).
Sportsmen who have represented District at State level and University team or regional team at District level with 1st / 2nd position within last two years (Sports Certificate should be with registration number and from government recognized sport institutes / bodies as under)
- List of Sports. List of Sports for enrolment is attached as Appendix ‘C’
Affidavit : Duly signed by candidate on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen duly attested by notary will be submitted by candidate at the Rally Site without fail. Format of affidavit attached as per Appendix ‘D’. Submission of Affidavit is Mandatory to gain entry into the Rally. Candidates WILL NOT BE PERMITTED to enter the rally without affidavit.
- Certificate of Bonus Marks : All original certificates / photocopies duly attested pertaining to Bonus marks will be accepted only during the Rally. No certificates to include NCC Certificates, Sports Certificate, Relationship Certificate or any other certificates to claim Bonus Marks / Relaxation would be accepted after termination of the Rally.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card : Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & Aadhar Card are mandatory documents for final enrolment for purpose of Pay & allowances and other social benefits scheme.
- Police Character Certificate
- Sarpanch/Nagar Sewak (Residence Proof)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06-06-2021
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20-07-2021
• Printout of the admit card: after 19-10-2019 to 25-10-2019
• Army Recruitment Rally (For Men) At Godhra, Panchmahal from: 05 August 2021 To 22 August 2021