Southern Railway has given a notification for the recruitment of Act indianrailways.gov.in Apprentice Vacancies. Those candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the notification & Apply Online.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 3585 Apprentice Posts
- Name of the Post: Southern Railway Act Apprentice Online Form 2020
- Post Date: 30-11-2019
- Total Vacancy: 3585
- Carriage Works, Perambur 1208
- Central Workshop, Golden Rock 723
- Signal & Telecommunication Workshop/ Podanur 1654
Candidates should pay Rs.100/- through online.
For SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates: NIL
Age Limit (as on date of notification)
- Minimum Age Limit: 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Freshers/ Ex-ITI: 22 years
- Maximum Age Limit for MLT: 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates should have 10th class examination under 10, +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
- passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
- passed +2 with Physics, Chemistry & Biology (For MLT Only).
Starting Date to Apply Online: 01-12-2019
Closing Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2019 till 17:00 Hrs