Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna in Gujarat sarkar 2020. Kuvar bai Mameru Yojana Form (Assistance to married daughters)
The Ministry of Women and Child Development of Gujarat has launched a scheme called Kunwarbai Nu Mameru Yojana.
Kunwarbai Nu Mameru Yojna Form
However, this scheme has been started specifically for the welfare of Scheduled Tribes and Scheduled Castes girls. Today we will tell you how girls from Gujarat can apply and benefit from this scheme.Eligibility Criteria
Annual Income Limit for Rural Areas Rs. 1,20,000/- Annual Income Limit for Urban Areas Rs. 1,50,000/- Only one girl of a Family can get this benefit.
–>Apply Online Form:- Click Here
–>Visit Official Website :- Click Here
Assistance CriteriaFinancial Assistance of Rs. 10,000/- for Mameru, which is given by cheque, in the name of a girl only.
- 10 Government Yojana__Dikrio Mate 10 Sarkari Yojana.
- Gujarat Govt. Schemes Form Download 2020
- Sukanya Smrudhi Yojana Full Details
- Gujarat Vahali Dikri Yojana Form
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Full Details
Financial Assistance of Rs. 10,000/- for Mameru, which is given by cheque, in the name of a girl only.Eligible families of girls can apply for this scheme through offline mode by filling a simple application form. The application form of this scheme will be available in the Office of Women and Child Development, you can collect the application form from there and fill it and in addition, you can download the online application form from the link of the application form given by us.
→Must Watch Kunwarbai Nu Mameru…..Yojana
Required Documents :
The list of documents which will be required while applying in this scheme is as follows
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, voter ID card.
- Residence proof – Residence, electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill.
- caste certificate.
- Birth certificate.
- income certificate.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of first page of bank passbook.