Latest Yojana:- After passing Std-12, student friends who are sitting at home do different admins for public exam preparation but there are some children whose home conditions are not good so they cannot use such classes so the plan is before you. Today we will put in which this scheme will be applicable for the students of Free Coaching For SC And OBC Students and within which all the information is given below.
[Latest Scheme] Free Coaching For SC And OBC Students 2020.
||Free Coaching For SC And OBC Students
||Urben / Rural
Course For Coaching
The courses for which the Coaching will be imparted shall be as follows:
- i)Group A and B examinations conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission(SSC) and the various Railway Recruitment Boards(RRBs).
- ii)Group A and B examinations conducted by the State Public Service Commissions;
- iii)Officers’ Grade examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs).
- iv)Premier Entrance Examinations for admission in (a) Engineering (eg. IIT-JEE), (b)Medical (eg.NEET), (c) Professional courses like Management (eg. CAT) and Law (eg.CLAT),and (d) Any other such disciplines as Ministry may decide from time to time.
- v)Eligibility tests/examinations like SAT, GRE,GMAT and TOEFL.
- vi)Entrance examination tests for CPL courses/ National Defence Academy and Combined Defence Services.
Eligibility Cerita For Students
- (i)Only students belonging to SCs and OBCs having total family income from all sources of Rs.8.00 lakh or less per annum will be eligible for benefits under the Scheme.
However,SC/OBC candidates belonging to a Minority community shall not be eligible
under this scheme and can apply under the similar scheme of Ministry of Minority
Affairs.Following guideline shall be followed for income certificate-Income declaration of self-employed parents/ guardian should be in the form of a certificate issued by Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.Employed
parents/guardians are required to obtain income certificate from their employer.
Employed parents/ guardians should obtain consolidated certificate from Revenue
Officer for any other additional source of income.
Monthly stipend of Rs. 3000/- per student will be paid for local students for attending
the coaching class.Similarly, Rs.6000/- per student will be paid per month for outstation students.The stipend will be paid till the duration of the course or for one year,whichever is less.The stipend to each student shall be paid directly by the
Ministry through DBT.
Students with disabilities would also be eligible for Special Allowance of Rs. 2000/- per month towards reader allowance, escort allowance, helper allowance etc. having valid disability certificate (equal to or more than 40% disability). This will be in addition to the stipend mentioned in para 8 ii) above.
Process Of Application:
(i)The scheme will be widely advertised through electronic media etc. giving
summarized information about the Scheme. The applicants shall, after assessing their
eligibility and suitability as per the eligibility conditions of the Scheme, will be required to apply online on this Ministry’s portal, i.e. coaching.dosje.gov.in., along with details of course he/she intends to join.
(ii)The portal will remain open for one month twice a year i.e. during July, 2020 and January, 2020 for receiving applications.
(iii)The applicants will be required to upload their applications alongwith prescribed supporting documents.
(iv) No offline applications will be entertained. Only online applications complete in all respects, shall be considered for assistance.All the incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. However, the rejected candidates will have the option to apply in the subsequent phases of selection.
Selection Of Candidates:
(i) On closure of the application portal, separate merit lists shall be drawn up of
eligible candidates belonging to the SC and OBC categories, and within these categories
for both the levels of competitive exam mentioned in para 4 of the Scheme,by the IT system itself,based on information submitted by the candidates.
(ii) The applications will be scrutinized in the order of merit for ascertaining
eligibility.Those applications not found complete or if the applicants are found
ineligible will be rejected.