How To Microsoft Kaizala App Send Location School ?
Gujarat Primary & Secondary Schools In Apply Attendence wth Location By Microsoft Kaizala App Send Location So How To Use This App Related Full Information Given Below Link.
How To Install And Work Microsoft Kaizala?
- Install Microsoft Kaizala on a mobile device
- Get Kaizala for your mobile phone.
- Microsoft Kaizala is supported on the following devices:
- Android phones running Android 4.3 or higher.
- iOS phones running iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Windows phones running Windows 10 version 10240.0 or higher.
- You’ll need a wireless or data connection to the internet to use Microsoft Kaizala. Microsoft Kaizala doesn’t support tablets that are Wi-Fi only.
→Verify your phone number
You must be able to receive phone calls and text messages on the phone number that you are trying to verify. A Microsoft Kaizala account can only be verified using one phone number, on one device. If you try to use Kaizala with the same phone number on multiple phones, you’ll be logged out from all previous phones. Also, all Kaizala data on all previous devices will be deleted.
Manage your profile and work account in Kaizala
Microsoft Kaizala App Send Location Change your profile in the Kaizala app by going to the Profile page. You can change info like your picture, display name and your email address. You can also sign in with your Office 365 account or school account from Profile. When you do so, others Kaizala users in your organization will be able to see you and collaborate with you. You’ll see an Organization page from where you can initiate a chat or create a group.
Find Contacts and Start chatting
- Find your phonebook contacts using Kaizala, and initiate a 1:1 conversation with them.
Go to People.
- Search for any phonebook contact, and if your contact is using Kaizala:
- Click or tap the contact’s image to view their profile summary.
- Click or tap the contact name to start an instant message conversation.
You can also quickly send an invite to any contact that’s not using Kaizala. Click or tap Invite to send a SMS to invite any such contact to install Kaizala.
Start a chat on the Kaizala mobile app
- Go to Chats > + > Start a chat
- Click or tap any contact’s name to start an instant message conversation.
- You can find all your recent conversations inside the Chat section, from where you can also start/resume a conversation.
Latest Find and subscribe to broadcast groups
Broadcast groups let you send feedback or report issues to the organizations you want to connect with. Most organizations’ end users connect with them directly and access custom Actions to improve productivity, speed, and flow of information etc. You can find and subscribe to broadcast groups from the Discover > Broadcast Groups page in the Kaizala app. Tap a broadcast group’s name, and select Subscribe to this Broadcast Group.