Lockdown 4.0 :: Gujarati GuidLine Published
Today, about 53 days later, the total number of people infected with the corona virus in the country has reached over 90,000. While the number of active cases of corona virus in the country is 53946. 34108 people have been treated and 2872 people have died during the treatment.
Coronavirus Effect Goverment Lockdown 4.0 Press Note
The Home Ministry may issue new guidelines at any time today regarding this Lockdown 4.0. Even Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself has hinted at increasing the lockdown in his national address. But the PM also said that Lockdown 4 would be completely new, with a number of changes to be made.
What could be in Lockdown 4.0
– Citizens have to take care of their own health and safety
– The economy will be focused on Lockdown 4.0
– States can be exempted from the Center
– Travel and industries can be exempted in the green zone
– Also allowed to run buses and taxis in the green zone
– Tourist train will not start at present
– But special trains and labor trains will continue as before and the number and route will be increased
– Domestic airline service may also be considered on some routes from 18 May
Some states have declared lockdown before the lockdown 3.0 deadline ends today
The central government has announced to increase the nationwide lockdown till 31 May. Lockdown 4.0 will now be 14 days, the duration of which has been kept till 31 May. Its rules and regulations will be announced in a while. Lockdown 3.0 expires today. When Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the lockdown for the first time on March 24, there were about 300 patients of Corona virus in the country.
Today, after about 53 days, the total number of people infected with Corona virus in the country has reached above 90000. While the number of active cases of corona virus in the country is 53946. 34108 people have been treated and 2872 people have died during treatment.