Gujarat Various District Monsoon News Today refers to the seasonal wind of the Indian Ocean and southern Asia, blowing from the southwest in summer and from the northeast in winter.
Gujarat Monsoon News Today | Rains and Flood Live News And Updates.
According to the information received by the State Emergency Operations Center, 22 talukas of the state received rain today. The highest rainfall of one inch is recorded in Chikhli of Navsari. Apart from this, other talukas of the state have normal rainfall. 10 mm rainfall was recorded in Navsari and Vansada, 9 mm in Mandvi and Jalalpore of Navsari, 8 mm in Valsad, 7 mm in Khergam of Navsari, 6 mm in Maliya of Junagadh and 5 mm in Gandevi of Navsari. Yesterday, the highest rainfall in the state was recorded at Umarpada in Surat at 5 inches.
Post Updates :- 24/08/2020
|Download Moonsoon Pdf File||Click Here|
|Check Live Monsson||Click Here|
|Download Windy Apps||Click Here|
● 5 Day Rain ForCast Pdf File :- Download
Post Updates :- 19/08/2020
Rainfall figures recorded from 6 a.m. today
Rainfall figures of more than 2 inches recorded yesterday
|District||Taluk||Rain (in mm)|
Monsoon Live Updates 2020
It is one of the oldest and most anticipated weather phenomena and an economically important pattern that affects the Indian subcontinent every year from June through September. The unique geographical features of the Indian subcontinent, along with associated atmospheric, oceanic, and geophysical factors, influence the behavior of the monsoon. Because of its effect on agriculture, flora and fauna and other economic, social, and environmental effects — the monsoon is one of the most anticipated, tracked, and studied weather phenomena in the region.
⇒ 19/08/2020 Today Latest Rain Updates Read Official Press Note
⇒Post Date :- 1,Jun 2020
Check Gujarati News By Divybhasker :- Click Here
Latest Paripatra Date :-02-11-2019:- Click Here
Check Live Monsoon News:- Click Here
Varsad Ni Aagahi
Gujarat In Now Monsoon Active So-Called Gujarat Public Varsad Ni Aagahi News In This Posts All Details About Every Distric In How Much RAin So Check Latest News In This Posts
- Monsoon systems made in different parts of the country
- The depression has weakened over a well marked low pressure area and is over North Gujarat and adjoining South Rajasthan. This system is inclined towards southwest direction with height.
- The axis of Monsoon trough passes through Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, West Bengal and then East-Central Bay of Bengal through the middle of low pressure area from Bhuj.
- An up-coast trough extends to parts of Kerala in southern Gujarat.
- The Western Disturbance lies over northern Pakistan and adjoining parts of Jammu and Kashmir as an upper air system. Due to this system, a cyclonic circulation is over Punjab.
- Monsoon performance in last 24 hours
- During the last 24 hours, Monsoon remained widespread in Saurashtra and parts of Kutch, southern coastal Karnataka, Kerala and North Andaman-Nicobar Islands.
- Active Monsoon conditions were observed over East Gujarat, Central Maharashtra, Konkan and Goa Coast, parts of Chhattisgarh, South Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Nagaland, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, and Tamil Nadu.
- Monsoon conditions were weak in Andhra Pradesh, Rayalaseema, southern Telangana, lower parts of Assam, Punjab, northwest Rajasthan and Marathwada.
- Monsoon remained normal in the rest of the country.
- Possible monsoon movements over the next 24 hours
- During the next 24 hours, a strong Monsoon is likely over Kerala, parts of North Madhya Pradesh, Southwest Uttar Pradesh, Northeast Rajasthan, Odisha, North Chhattisgarh, and South-Eastern Madhya Pradesh.
- Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rest of Odisha, Konkan & Goa Coast, Lakshadweep Group, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, West Bengal & Northeast State Monsoon is expected to be active in parts.
- Monsoon is likely to remain weak over western Rajasthan, Rayalaseema, northern Tamil Nadu, southern Telangana and southern parts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Monsoon conditions are expected to remain normal in the rest of the country.
Where did monsoon first enter in India?
The Arabian Sea Branch of the Southwest Monsoon first hits the Western Ghats of the coastal state of Kerala, India, thus making this area the first state in India to receive rain from the Southwest Monsoon.
Please Wait………5 Days Monsoon News.
Check Live Monsoon News:- Click Here
→ Old Monsson Aagahi :-Click Here
- monsoon news today
- monsoon news 2019
- monsoon news in hindi
- monsoon 2019
- monsoon news mumbai
- monsoon weather forecast
- is monsoon over
- imd monsoon