Today’s PGVCL 881 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant) Recruitment 2019-2020 at www.pgvcl.com/jobs. There are total 881 Job Vacancies to be filled by Graduate Candidate. Paschim Gujarat Vij Company Limited (PGVCL) Invited for the Post of VIDYUT SAHAYAK (JUNIOR ASSISTANT) Under PGVCL From the Eligible Candidate From GENERAL (UR), SC, ST, SEBC, EWS and PWD Candidates as Follows. Eligible Candidate Apply before 15 January 2020.
PGVCL 881 Vidyut Sahayak Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2019-20
Total Posts: 881 Posts
Posts Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Assistant)
Educational Qualification: Full time B.A., B.Com., B.Sc., B.C.A. and B.B.A. in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC with minimum 55% in final year.
• For Unreserved Category : 30 years and
• For Reserved Category (Inclusive EWS): 35 years on the date of advertisement. (26/12/2019)
Relaxation in upper age limit to other categories shall be given as under:
(I) Female Candidate: 05 Years.
(II) Person with Disability candidate: 10 Years. Suitable disability for the post : (a) Low Vision, (b) Hard of hearing, (c) Locomotor Disability.
(III) Ex. Armed force Personnel: 10 Years
(IV) Dependent of Retired Employee of PGVCL: Up to age of 40 years (will be Considered only on submission of undertaking)
• Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered up to the age of 45 years
• The above age criteria are as per the “Yuva Swavlamban Scheme” of Govt. of Gujarat.
• The upper age limit shall not be applicable in case of departmental candidate.
• Fixed Remuneration for 1st Year Rs. 17,500/-
• Incremental Remuneration for 2nd year to 5th year shall be as per rules.
No other allowance or benefits would be admissible except Reimbursement of TA/DA as per GSO-332 dated 03.02.2003.
> Rs.500.00 (Inclusive GST) for UR, SEBC & EWS candidate
> Rs.250.00 (Inclusive GST) for ST & SC candidates
• If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfills the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-
• Candidate has to pay application fees On-line through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
• Bank charges shall be borne by candidate.
• Application fee once paid shall not be refunded or shall not be adjusted in any subsequent Recruitment Process, under any circumstances.
• No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable
More Details: Please Read Official Notification.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
• Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 26-12-2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15-01-2020
Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
More Details: Click Here