PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Gujarat 2020
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme: Poor and marginalised farmers of the country are set to get Rs 6000 under the PM Kisan scheme of the Narendra Modi government. For this, the government has launched an official website at www.pmkisan.nic.in. The Rs 6000 help will be provided in three instalments of Rs 2000 each in the bank accounts of the eligible farmers.
PM kisaan Yojana 5th Package of 2000₹ Credit in Farmers Account
PM Kisan Objective The scheme aims to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs). It will supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of each crop cycle. The scheme will also help protect farmers from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities. PM Kisan cut-off date The PM Kisan scheme will be effective from 1-12-2018 for transfer of benefit to eligible beneficiaries.
2000₹ Credit in Farmers Account By PM
Central govt. is now inviting online applications for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana at pmkisan.gov.in. Now all the farmers can fill PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Online Apply Form at official website. In addition to this, farmers can edit their aadhar details and check beneficiary status of PM Kisan Scheme. This is a central sector scheme with 100% funding from government of India.
All the farmers are advised to visit the newly added “Farmer’s Corner” section at the official website for self registration.
:::How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2020:::
Farmer’s those who have registered can also check their beneficiary status and know whether their name is there in the list or not. In order to check the list, they can check it by following the given procedure-
- Open the official website :- Click here
- Click on “Farmers Corner” and click on “Beneficiary Status” option.
- Direct Link – PM Kisan Beneficiary Application Status
- Enter the relevant details. Candidates can search their beneficiary details by entering Aadhaar no., or account number or by entering the registered mobile no
- After entering the relevant details, they can click on “Get Data” option.
- Enter any one of the aadhar card or account number or mobile no. details and click at “Get Data” button to know your PM-KISAN application status.
- Beneficiary status will appear and farmers can check the details.
- If you don’t show your status in your mobile;PLEASE Turn Your Browser Mode Desktop version
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration, Aadhar Correction, Beneficiary Status – Link||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Online Apply Form / Beneficiary Status Check @ pmkisan.gov.in
Click here to Check Your beneficiary Status
Reason for rejection in PM kisan samman application:
In some of the verified applications sent by the Agriculture Department to the Central Government under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana, following types of errors were found during the transfer of funds by PFMS due to which the amount could not be transferred and the application was sent back for correction.
• The name of the farmer must be in “ENGLISH” – the farmer whose name is in “Hindi” in the application, please modify the name.
• The name of the applicant in the application and the name of the applicant in the bank account is different – the farmer has to go to his bank branch and make his name in the bank as per Aadhaar and the name given in the application.
• Fault writing IFSC code.
• Error writing bank account number.
• Error in village name.
Aadhaar verification is necessary for correction of all the above types of errors. Therefore, I allow Aadhaar verification to make necessary correction in errors of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana application. For Aadhaar verification, farmers should contact their nearest CSC / Vasudha Center / Sahaj Center.