South East Railway ITI Apprentice Job Recruitment for 413 Vacancies @apprenticeshipindia.org, South East Central Railway has Invites Application for the post of 413 Apprentice Post in various Trades. Eligible Candidates Apply Before Last Date Given Blow Link.
Central Railway ITI Apprentice Job 2020
|Post Name||Railway ITI Apprentice Job|
South East Central Railway Recruitment 2020: For this job Candidates Must have passed the 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognised institution. More Detail given below article.
It is a good opportunity for all the interested candidates who are looking for jobs in South East Central Railway. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
Railway Recruitment 2020
|Post||No OF Vacancy||Salary|
|Trade||No Of Vacancy|
|Health & Sanitary Inspector||03|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioner||10|
|Mechanic Auto Electrical And Electronics||30|
|Wagon Repair Shop, Raipur|
- Online applications through the website: https://apprenticeshipindia.org from 02.11.2020 to 01.12.2020 (till 23.59 hrs.) are invited from the eligible candidates for engagement as Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act — 1961 in Raipur Division & Wagon Repair Shop/ Raipur of South East Central Railway
- Applications must be submitted online only on the web address https://apprenticeshipindia.org.
If a candidate belongs to SC/ ST/ OBC community or EWS, he should upload recent caste/EWS certificate issued by competent authority on the above web portal.
- CANVASSING IN ANY FORM SHALL DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATES.
- No Travelling Allowance/ Daily allowance shall be paid to the candidates.
- The candidates will have to upload soft/ scanned copy of present passport size colour photograph and scanned signature along with necessary documents pertaining to education/ technical qualification on the website.
- Candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled if he/she fails to produce the required original testimonials for verification or any discrepancy noticed.
- If it is noticed by the Railway Administration that the applicant has furnished wrong/fake certificates/false certificates, the Railway administration reserves the right to discharge the candidate/selected candidate at any
- stage without notice even after his selection to undergo training.
- The Railway Administration does not undertake any responsibility for sending reply to the candidates either selected or otherwise. No correspondence in respect of the applications submitted shall be entertained or replied by this office to any individual or organization.
- The Railway Administration will not be responsible for any printing error.
- Persons with disability (PWD) who want to avail the benefit for reservation must produce a disability certificate issued by a competent authority with not less than 40% of disability i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central or State government.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
- Selected candidates will be engaged as apprentices and they will undergo apprenticeship training for a period 1 Year for each trade. They will be paid stipend during their training as per the rules of State Government of Chhattisgarh. Their training will be terminated after the completion of their apprenticeship.
- The following criteria are prescribed for preparation of merit in the selection: Taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both (Railway Establishment Rule 201/ 2017). Candidates must filled
- their 10th and ITI marks on the portal in the qualification section, otherwise your application will be automatic rejected.
- Selected candidates may be advice to bring medical certificate at the time of document verification in the prescribed porforma as per Apprenticeship act 1961 and Para 4 of the apprenticeship Rule 1992(As amended from time to time). The Medical certificate should be signed by Government authorised Doctor (GAZ.), Not below the rank Asstt. Surgeon of Central/State Hospital.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates selected under the reservation of 10% provided for them are to be placed in the appropriate category viz. UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC to which they belong. Reservation to Ex-Servicemen, their children and children of Armed Force personnel will be for Apprenticeship as per details mentioned below: Children of deceased/ disabled Ex-Servicemen including those killed/ disabled during peace time. b. Children of Ex —servieemen, c. Children of Serving Jawan’s, d. Children of Serving Officer, e. Ex-Servicemen.
- The online application completed in all respect, can be submitted through online from 02.11.2020 to 01.12.2020 (23.59 Hrs). No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to Raipur division or Wagon Repair shop/ Raipur.
Candidates Must have passed the 10th class examination under 10+2 system or its equivalent and Must have passed ITI course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
|Online Application Starting From||02-11-2020|
|Last Date For Online Application||01-12-2020|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|