Small marginal farmer excluding Sc and ST is allowed to pay 75% or Rs.4500. Smart Hend Tools Kit Yojana Examples include: axe, sickle, scythe, pitchfork, spade, shovel, trowel, hoe, fork, and rake.
[I khedut] Smart Hend Tools Kit 2020.
|Scheme Name||Smart Hend Tools Kit Yojana|
Government launched an online website to provide benefits to the farmers of Gujarat state. The government starts various schemes for farming, horticulture, fisheries, water conservation, and many more.
Document required for registering at ikhedut portal
- Aadhaar card
- Identity card
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook
- Mobile number (for registration )
The state has achieved an average agricultural growth rate of over 5% in the last decade. For the first time, the state has given innovative programs like agricultural festivals and Soil Health Cards in the country. The Vikas Yatra is an innovative addition to this step of the year.
How to get Smart Hend Tools Registration?
Interested farmers can easily apply online on Ikhedut Portal Registration. On this portal provide complete online registration process. Once farmer registered, you can apply for different schemes, and check application status etc.
- Opne Official Website :- I khedut Portal Click Here
2. Scroll Download View Scheme Kisan Parivahan Yojana
Ikhedut Schemes List 2020
- Mb Plau (Hydraulic Reverse)
- Underground Pipe Line-PVC
- Mb Plau
- Mb Plau (mechanical Reversible)
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Open Pipeline
- Automated Seed Drill.
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Groundnut Digger
- Charge Cutter (engine/ oil motor operated)
- Captor Cutter (tractors/ Power Tiller Operator)
- Zero Teal Seed Low fertilizer Planner
- Serious Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Drill
- Discover Plau
- Pedi Trans-Planet
- Discover Heroes
- Power Tiller
- Bund Farmer
- Potato Planter
- Crop Planter
- Stable Saver
- Ripper (Self Propelled)