The Gujarat education department has decided to adopt SSC – HSC Exam Teacher Punishment policy for SSC And HSc Exam government Schools 06/03/2019 Apply.
SSC – HSC Exam Important 2020
→ Know HSC SSC Helpline Number 2020
SSC – HSC Exam Teacher Punishment
In order to prevent malpractice in public examination conducted by Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar and to prevent the search in the examination, Resolution No. Mashb / 2002/592 / of the Government of Gujarat, dated 6/3/2019 to any kind by the employees working during the examination. I have made provision under penalty of misconduct or offense and Gujarat Secondary and Higher Education Exchanges of the Secondary Certificate Examination have been increased in 2005 under the “Education Table Annexure-C” which is placed along with the Teacher’s Table which will be taken against any employee who will be irregular in the examination marriage Congress during the examination.
Hsc Exam Some Punishment Teacher 2020
- Shuffle the slip
- How to help symbolically
- Breaking the Gupta
- To help the questionnaire go out in the exam room
- Fill the application form but do not deliver on time
- Illegal tampering with fee receipts
- The student’s marksheet and certificate should not be given to the student on time
- Helps indirectly assist the student in arranging seating arrangements