Yoga books gujarati pdf free download 2020.
The date of June 21 has been registered in the name of ‘International Yoga Day’ all over the world so.
The date of June 21 has been registered in the name of ‘International Yoga Day’ all over the world . Yoga has always been an invaluable part of the ancient tradition of India. Yoga brings many benefits to physical and mental. This we connect humans with nature to nature. ‘International Yoga Day’ was first celebrated in 2015.
What Means Yoga?
Knowing the benefits of yoga, it is important to know what Yoga is. The word yoga is derived from the Sanskrit word yuga, its meaning is to add. Yoga ends up all the disorders by adding matter and mind together. Yoga makes the body strong and flexible. Regular yoga increases disease resistance, increases mental stress, and body becomes lazy.
know what benefits can we gain from yoga?
1. By doing regular yoga, all the organs of the body function smoothly.
2. Different parts of yoga can benefit from different parts of yoga. In yoga, exercise of every small part of the body is exercised. And your body becomes flexible or say the body’s flexibility increases.
3. From young children to elderly people can do posture of any yoga . By doing regular yoga, till then its benefits will continue. Even when you can not do it for some reason, there are no side effects. You only have to be careful that if you have any problems in any part of the body, then do not do any such asana, which in any way affects the trouble side.
4. There are many postures of yoga, which cure a troubled part, but such asanas do the advice and supervision of a yoga specialist.
5. Yoga gives you peace of mind in addition to tan. Many of the yoga postures and meditation restrain your thoughts by controlling your thoughts so that the mind starts to remain calm.
ALSO READ:International Yoga Day : ends with yoga, negativity within man
6. To live a successful life, the body needs positive energy and mental strength, which is attained only by yoga.